Once your payment is accepted, the order is completed and you will be sent a confirmation email with an order number. This will be used to track your order. You will need to quote your order number should you have any delivery queries or in the event that you need to return any goods under Return Authorization or warranty claim.
Once an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled. This is why it is important to ensure your order is correct before you submit your payment.
If you need to return an item you have ordered on the Allied Equipment site, please complete the Return Authorization (RA) form below or contact our customer service team by email or phone at 1-833-525-5433. Please have your order number ready. Once we have received your RA request, you will be contacted within two (2) business days for instructions on returning the item. Please review our Return Policy below before requesting a RA number.
Please note we do not offer exchanges, however if your RA request is approved, you may return an item and use the store credit towards the purchase of a different item.
- All returns require a Return Authorization (RA) number or they will not be accepted
- All return requests must be made within 10 days of delivery
- All returns must be shipped back to us within 10 days of receiving the RA number
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee (except for warranty claims, items verified as defective, or items shipped in error)
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error
- We do not provide refunds; we only issue store credit. Refunds are only issues in cases where we made an error, such as when the wrong item was shipped. Refunds or store credit will not be issued for items damaged due to corrosive materials, abuse, alteration, or misuse.
- Items returned due to defect will be thoroughly tested and inspected. For items that are verified as defective, we will either repair or replace the item at no charge, or issue a full store credit for the defective item, including freight.
- All returned items must be received in new condition, along with all original components and packaging, in saleable condition, and originally purchased from Allied Equipment
- All returns must be packaged in a manner that guards against damage during shipping
- The RA number must be clearly noted on all return packages
- Any return not shipped via prepaid freight will be refused